Wednesday 18 March 2015

Little Spiritual Quirks

Today I thought I would share with you some of the little spiritual quirks that I have, I have never really spoken to people about them before and some people I know would probably be quite surprised that I have these little things that I really believe in.
People can quite often judge me as being rather "matter of fact" however, I actually am also really spiritual.
I find it fascinating, the thought that there is so much more "out there" then we can understand. I believe in a much greater energy that is around us every day that we cant necessarily see. There are lots of things that I do in my every day life that are incorporated with my spiritual beliefs so if this sort of thing tickles your pickle then please read on as I have listed three of them....

Goddess Abundantia Prayer - every morning before I leave the house I say my prayer to the goddess of abundance, once you have said they prayer you have to drop a coin into your money jar. The coin itself can be anything from a penny to a pound, once the jar is full you must keep it somewhere in your home. you should not take money out of the jar or throw the jar away. I have been doing this now for.. goodness... about 4 years and I love it. My daughter calls is "mummys special money jar"
If you fancy giving this a go I have written the prayer below for you.
                       "Abundantia have your way, bless me with good fortune each day"

Now, the first thing that you will notice about this picture is the condition of this purse right? well before you judge me on having a tatty old purse there is a reason for me owning such this. Just over two years ago we lost my lovely Nan, she was 90 when she passed bless her and she was the most amazing woman I have ever met. After she passed away my Mum asked both myself and my brother if we would like any of her things to remember her by, I wanted something that I would have with me every day. I chose the purse because I get great solace and comfort out of knowing that she clutched that purse in her hands, I love the fact that in the little middle compartment nice and safe are coins that she touched, when I get this purse out, when I hold it I really truly feel her with me. In front of my Nans purse you will notice a stone, this is the stone is a Citrine stone. I keep this stone in my purse every day as it encourages a good flow of money. You can pick stones like this up for a couple of pounds. In a future post I will talk more about stones as I have lots of them dotted around all for different purposes.
Water by the bed, this is the last one that I will share with you today. looking at this picture you may assume that I keep water by my bed to drink however, this water is most certainly not for night time sipping!
I visit a psychic on a regular basis and it was he who actually taught me about this one, again this is something that I do every day. The purpose of this is to avoid taking on peoples negative thoughts about you or about something that could have a negative effect on you. each night you have the glass of water by your bed and this acts as a sponge to adsorb any negative vibes that people may send your way, in the morning when you wake up you tip the water down the toilet (down it goes along with any negativity) you wash the glass out three times and then re-fill it for the next night, I love this one and there is something really nice about flushing that water away in the mornings!

My husband finds some of my little traits a bit odd and I am sure some others would as well but that doesn't bother me, I think every single person should be entitled to their own beliefs be that religious, spiritual or anything else. If there are things that you incorporate into your life that give you solace and comfort then I think its a good thing.

Until later lovelies

Zoe

x

No comments:

Post a Comment